My Micro Four Thirds Gear
- Panasonic Lumix G9:
- Olympus 17mm F1.2 Pro:
- Olympus 12-40 F2.8 Pro:
- Olympus 45mm F1.8:
- Olympus 14-42 mm
- Panasonic Leica 8-18mm
My Other Cameras
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
I became more mature apple user hence I went for the big boy in 2020 when it was introduced. Computational photography it can do is amazing. You can’t go wrong with I phone.
My first “proper” iPhone and I used its camera extensively during my travels and everyday life. (Yes, I’m an apple fanboy)
- iPhone 6Plus
I still use it to control my gimbal and as a backup phone.
My introduction to apple product where I discovered how good they are as a long time Android user.
DJI Mini 2
Amazing drone under 250g but still fully featured, just get one.
DJI Mavic Pro
This is the original Mavic and I love it because it opened the area of aerial photography for me. It travelled with me to many countries but eventually I sold it in 2020.
- GoPro Hero 9 Black
Top of the range GoPro replaced all my other ones and I’m very happy with.
GoPro 5 Session
I’ve upgraded previous GoPro to this on as it was much smaller and had more features.
GoPro Hero 3+
This is the first GoPro and I got it in Australia at the airport.
My Lighting Gear
- Godox AD200 kit– This strobe light is so good for portraits, and very portable. I love it.
- Godox Xpro – to trigger my Godox lights I use this easy to operate radio trigger.
- Yongnuo YN300 Air – small and decent video LED light with good CRI for a decent price, I’ve got two of those.
- Manfrotto Nano Stand – Model 5001B lightweight and portable light stand.
- Zhiyun Weebill S– The latest and greatest gimball from Zhiyun. Lightweight and portable and powerfull, the only gimball to have.
- RØDE Wireless Go 2 – great wireless microphone system that doubles as a mini podcast studio.
- RØDE VideoMicro – small and portable microphone with great audio and no batteries needed.
- Variable ND Filter – it is a must for video.
- SLIK Tripod – This tripod is on the smaller side as I wanted to be portable and I kinda stuck with this one for years.
- Macbook Pro 15″ Touch bar – I was using windows computers my whole life, but after switching to Apple in 2016 I never looked back.
- Sandisk SSD – this small and portable ssd drive always travels with me. I’ve got the 1TB version.
- Seagate 8TB drive – I use two of them to store all my files and buckups
My Nikon Gear
I don’t have Nikon gear anymore. I used it from 2009 to 2019
- Nikon D700:
After playing with some Nikons I decided to change systems and upgrade to full-frame sensor. I got this camera in 2009 and I was so impressed by it, I kept it for 10 years as my main camera. This Nikon is one of the greatest cameras ever created, it is so good. I only sold it in 2019 because this camera didn’t have video capabilities.
- Nikon 50mm F1.4:
- Nikon 50mm F1.8:
- Nikon 16-35mm F4:
- Nikon 28-300mm:
- Nikon 16mm Fisheye:
- Nikon 10.5mm Fisheye (shaved):
- Nikon 80-200:
- Nikon SB600
I’ve got 2 of those new.
- Nikon SB900
I’ve got 2 of those second hand.
My Canon Gear
I don’t have Canon equipment anymore. I stopped using it in 2009.
- Canon 400D:
I got it in 2006 because I’ve outgrown all my previous cameras and decided to get something decent. I took a lot of photos and 360 panoramas with this camera and had a lot of fun.
- CANON IXUS 120 IS
I used to take this camera on all my travels and kept it on me constantly. It gave me many fun memories. I still have it.
- Canon Power Shot A40:
This is the first digital camera I ever own, this is how it all started for me. Camera resolution was 2Mpix and it cost me a monthly salary in 2002 for a brand new camera.
- Canon 18-55 Kit Lens:
- Sigma 8mm f3.5 Fisheye:
- Canon Speedlite 540EZ
I got two of those cheap lights to use as off camera flash. They were not compatible with my Canon so I triggered them wirelessly with cheap Chinese radio triggers.